DYNAMICNEXT is one of the leading Game Development Studios in India. Our focus is on creating top-quality mobile games for international markets. We have launched several successful game titles, received millions of downloads, and have a strong player community.
We are looking for a Senior Game Tester to assess mobile games quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about mobile games in general, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our games, features and systems work correctly.
- Reviewing assigned area of a game and exhaust all bugs while heading an assigned feature team(s)
- Communicate with the development team in regards with the game area that you are in charge of and proactively share this knowledge with team.
- Report encountered bugs in the bug database in accordance with all requirements and pre-defined standards.
- Keep a track of issues reported by yourself and the assigned feature team(s) and maintain the bug database in an ideal form.
- Required to complete Regressions in a timely manner for the assigned feature team(s).
- Send a status report on behalf of the entire feature team(s) to the team lead mentioning all details of the day’s work in presence of lead.
- Draft the final report for the day to be sent to concerned parties during unavailability of the lead.
- Be equipped to prepare validation reports for the title under test and share with concerned parties during unavailability of the lead.
- Assume responsibilities of a task leader and work closely with Project lead to plan the task for the day and assign sub tasks to team members.
- Keep track of the progress of tests through the day and ensure that all deliverables meet the deadlines without any compromise on quality.
- Comprehensive troubleshooting of hardware in case needed in the team & documenting basic troubleshooting document to empower juniors.
- Escalate issues regarding the team motivation/working/bonding/conflicts to the team lead and suggest viable actions.
- Mentor and train all juniors members in regards with anything and everything that concerns daily operations.
Preference will be given to Keralites. Salary not an issue for the right candidate.