DYNAMICNEXT is one of the leading Game Development Studios in India. Our focus is on creating top-quality mobile games for international markets. We have launched several successful game titles, received millions of downloads, and have a strong player community
Join the Game!
The 3D character artist(Games) has the required potential and skillset to bring in creative inputs to take on a diverse range of stylized character art.If you are looking to be a greater part of a product ownership,this is for you!
The ideal candidate is passionate about taking complete ownership of character work and gets a high on pushing it to the next level independently to create some amazing characters.
– Take up concept sketches (which primarily focuses on the direction and scope of character) and sculpt high poly models which confirm with the style and quality of the benchmark character – Report directly to the art director for inputs as and when required
– Create high quality renders of the posed sculpts for use within the game and for promotions.
– Create game ready low polygon model of the characters adhering to the technical specifications of a mobile platform
– Create textures in the PBR format.
– Supervising the testing and fixing of deliverables during development with developers and testers.
– 4+ years of gaming industry experience on character work on high sculpts and low polygon models
– Independent handling capability of complete character pipeline from Sculpt to Ingame low polygon mesh
– Portfolio showcasing proven ability of having worked on stylized work professionally or otherwise
– Ability to convert a loosely based character concept into the stylized version based on predefined understanding of styling requirement
– Technical proficiency in Zbrush, 3dsMax(or Autodesk Maya), Substance painter, Photoshop complemented by knowledge of other related softwares/tools.
Additional requirements that would be a plus:
– A flair for sketching cartoon characters and a general aptitude for drawing
– Ability to create hand painted textures
– Experience with the Unity Game engine for export and file handling
– Great oral and verbal communication skills
– Capable of organising work for multiple requirements
– Degree/Diploma in 3D Game Art or equivalent academic or professional experience.
– Get to work on a diverse set of work independently
– Flexible work timing and a supportive work environment
– Potential to grow further up to take on higher responsibilities
– Industry standard salary package and benefits with yearly bonus