We are looking for a highly motivated Data Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to our games covering a range of topics. He/She will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for our games.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with the product team if necessary.
- Helping develop reports and analysis based on crucial game KPI’s.
Understand the day-to-day issues that our games face, which can be better understood with data.
- Raise suggestions and red flag issues based on user performance analysis and churn factors.
- Compile and analyse data related to game issues issues.
- Prepare weekly and monthly presentations related to KPI’s for each game platform.
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- 1 – 2 years’ Data Analysis experience in a gaming company.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in MS-Office.
Note: Only candidates who match all the above requirements need apply.